I enjoy helping my students improve in the most efficient way possible and in a way that also helps them to study outside of the classroom so that they can continue to improve by themselves. I try my best to make the classroom as comfortable an environment as I can, as a comfortable student will always perform better, in my experience. I allow my students to arrange how the classes operate, I simply prepare them to their likeness.
I am a tough teacher at times. I demand a lot as each one of my students has the ability, it just has to be awakened! But I make sure to show the student regularly how they are improving and where their weak points still exist (with of course extra materials/resources to improve these points).
I am an ESL teacher who has taught English for 2 years in China and 2 years in Colombia to students of all ages, from kindergarten to retirees! Over the past 4 years I have had to adapt to many different types of students who were different levels, had different objectives and simply liked/disliked different ways of learning.
To cancel or change the time of a class, do so 24h or more before the class or else the class will be paid for.
EDUCATION AND COURSES
o July – August 2018 International House, Chiang Mai CELTA Course
120 Hour TEFL Certificate
o Oct 2016 – Jan 2017 The TEFL Academy, UK
Bachelor of Arts degree
o 2013 - 2016 National University of Ireland
● During the months March - October 2020, I provided online classes for Dame Tu lengua and a website called Profy. During this time, I provided lessons of all types, from general conversation practice, to personalised grammar lessons and IELTS preparation courses to students of all ages and levels.
● Previous to the quarantine I worked for International House, Bogota teaching in-class and virtual lessons for business and general English of all levels as well as providing 20-40 hour IELTS preparation courses.
● I also provided lessons for Dame Tu Lengua, an institute for providing English speaking, writing and IELTS preparation classes and StudyAgency, a third person party who provides English teachers for large companies such as GEB, Bogota.
● I worked for two years in China teaching English in a University while also providing my own independent private lessons for people of all ages, including a kindergarten.
● I have completed:
- The Cambridge Invigilator course allowing me to perform the tasks of invigilator for any Cambridge level exams
-The TEA teaching course, allowing me to teach courses for TEA applicants.
-Cambridge speaking examiner qualification for levels A1-C2
Creative, fun and very professional. A great teacher with a long experience. His teaching style is clear and he is extremely patient . Totally recommendable!
Sean is one of my favourite English teachers of all time. His lessons are well-prepared, interactive, effective and fun all in one. He is truly dedicated to his students' progress and personal language goals. His lively teaching style makes it easy to retain information and understand the many nuances of the English language.
Seán is a super teacher! The classes were made to my level. They were organised and very dynamic. I felt very comfortable during our class time. He is especially good at preparing for the ielts
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - english lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - english lessons for all!
Taking business english lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||€14|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||€70|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||€140|