I believe that a friendly and relaxed learning environment is key. I cover each topic along with the relevant exam questions until the student is comfortable with the topic. Each week, the questions will be corrected so the student can see their progress.
I am a chemistry graduate from NUI Galway and currently carrying out a PhD in chemistry. I have also demonstrated undergraduate laboratory classes (chemistry) at university level and have given grinds to secondary school / university students.
• PhD student (chemistry) 2016 - present
• BSc (Biopharmaceutical Chemistry) 2012 – 2016, NUI Galway
• Leaving Certificate, Colaiste Muire Ennis 2012
• Garda Vetted
• Undergraduate Lab Demonstration 2016 - 2018
• Youth Academy Programme, NUI Galway February–March 2019
• AUA (Atlantic University Alliance) Programme for Science and Technology, NUI Galway October 2017
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||€20|