Together, we will undergo a process of Literary Analysis for the text at hand. We will uncover meaning, literary techniques and devices and proceed with an open mind in terms of crafting an individual and coherant interpretation of the text. All thewhile, ensuring to meet exam and assignment standard & requirements.
In terms of Proofreading, I offer services relating to sentence structuring in such a way that appeases the word count and faciliatates coherant thematic progression from Introductory paragraph to Conclusion. We can work together to craft and finetune each paragraph in the Main Body of the Essay.
I hope to help students to find a personalised focus in completing essays and projects.
I am an educator based in Dublin. I offer tutoring regarding English Literature, Music and Art for Primary, Secondary and University Learning: Term and Exam Schedules & Syllabi.
Garda Vetted via the Teaching Council of Ireland as of 09.12.2021.
2016-2017: MA Performance (Music) - University College Cork, UCC, Cork City.
• Vocal Tuition & Vocal Masterclasses.
• Jazz Ensemble
• Experimental Music & Rhythm
• Performance Studies
• World Music: Gamelan, African Drumming, Sitar, Indian Classical
• Music Technology: Ableton, Logic Pro X, GarageBand
• Rap Music.
2010/2011: Boston College, MA., USA (Study Abroad) – GPA: 3.9.
• Biology of Vision and Art with Practical Applications: Drawing, Video, Photo.
• Film & Video Editing: Final Cut Pro
• Adobe Creative Suites: Photoshop w/Illustrator
• Darkroom Photography.
• Independent Research: Manifestos of the Avant-garde: Visual Art & Poetry.
2008-2012: NUI, Galway: BA International: English Literature & Psychology.
• Irish Theatre; Modernist Theatre; Modernist Poetry
• Medieval Literature; Theory: Modernism & Postmodernism
• Seminar: Ekphrasis: Relationship between Image + Text in Literature
• Seminar: Poetic Metre, Versification & Form.
• Creative Writing: Poetry & Short Story.
• Final Year Independent Research Project: ‘The use of Space in Installation Art and Contemporary Theatre in Ireland’ (2008-2012).
• Seminar: James Joyce.
Education: Theatrics & Performance - (Part-time / Evening / Summer Intensive)
Lir Academy of Dramatic Art, Trinity College Dublin - 4 Week Intensive: Acting and Irish Theatre (2018)
- Script Analysis
- Dialect & Accent
- Physical Theatre
- Movement in Theatre
- Ensemble, Monologue and Independent Performance.
Lir Academy of Dramatic Art, Trinity College Dublin - Improvisation & Devising Theatre. Evening Course (2017)
Gaiety School of Acting, Dublin (2017-2018)
- On-stage Improvisation (2018)
- Acting for Camera (2017)
- Comedy in Performance (2017)
- Musical Theatre Masterclass (2015)
- Improvised, Vocal & Movement-Based Response to Theatre Piece: Billy Roche’s ‘The Belfry’ (1990); Dublin (2018)
- Improvised Comedy Piece; Dublin (2018)
Female Lead - ‘Now We Are Free’, DRAMAT, UCC; Granary Theatre, Cork (2016)
- Short Film: ‘Caught’, Dublin 2 (2015)
- ‘Damnation’ - Savage Creative (Galway) - RDS Arena, D2 (2014)
Education, Tutoring and Course Facilitation
- Various - English Literature, Music Theory, Writing Skills & Text Analysis. 2016-2021.
- Darkroom Development of Photographic Film @ NUIG, Photography Society (4 weeks; 2012)
- Creative Facilitation: Piano - Personal Creativity and Classical Piano (6 weeks; 2018)
english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest english literature lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, creative writing lessons for all!
Taking test prep lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||€40|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||€200|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||€400|