I would describe my teaching philosophy as organic and holistic. I believe that with unlimited content at their fingertips, people today tend to be overwhelmed by the amount of information, whereas I consider it should be a mix between knowledge and perceptual approach. I understand the student needs its own time to digest knowledge and incorporate it.
Berklee College of Music Graduated with a 3.72 GPA. Performance Major.
College Reading & Learning Association Tutor Certificate.
Berklee College of Music Tutor (Ear Training Level1-4, Harmony Level 1-4, Arranging Level 1 & 2) .
Guitar Teacher Private Instructor for 9 years.
Music Teacher at GEBA for 6 years (piano, percussion, choir)
8 years Jazz Big Band (MT Big Band)
Guitar sesionist at Musical Theatre (The Palace Theatre - Manchester, NH; Access Theatre, NYC)
New York Kids Club Musical Tot - Guitar Player
- Bachelor of Music in Performance - Guitar
Berklee College of Music, Boston, Ma, USA
2016 - 2019
- Bachelor in Audiovision
Universidad Nacional de Lanús, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2009 - 2010
- Superior Technical Diploma in Sound and Recording
Universidad Nacional de Lanús, Buenos Aires, Argentina 2006 - 2008
- Combating Sexual Harassment 2020 NYC Commission of Human Rights
- Adult and Pediatric First Aid/CPR/AED 2020 American Red Cross
- Fundraising for the Arts 2018 Berklee College of Music
- European DIY Musician Conference 2018 Berklee College of Music - CD baby, Spain
- Core Music Tutoring Certificate Level I 2018 CRLA International Tutor Training Program
- Conference “Colón Theatre acoustic preservation” 2010 Universidad Nacional de Lanús
- How to make a Documental Video 2008 Universidad Nacional de Lanús
- Seminar of “Discography Production” 2007 Universidad Nacional de Lanús
- Audiovisual Sound Languages 2007 Universidad de Buenos Aires
- Seminar “Acoustic Design Tools” 2006
- Teacher, New York Kids Club 2020
- Next Thing You Know, The Musical, New York City, USA. 2020
- Flashdance The Musical, The Palace Theatre Manchester, NH, USA. 2019
- Sound Engineer, Recording Assistant and AV Producer
Freelance 2010 - Present
• Capturing, mixing and editing sound with analog and digital consoles • Setting up live and recorded sessions
• Creating soundtrack and foley for films
Clients: Estudio Santito, Alltron, Short Film:”65 horas en el vacío”, Sebastián Mellino Music Academy, Terraza Teatro Bar.
- Visual Media Director, Berklee Internet Radio Network
Boston, MA, USA. 2019
• Captured photographs and video of live studio performances
• Edited, designed and archived images, animation and videos
• Led team of videographers, which included providing training and managing scheduling • Performed administrative tasks including data entry, word processing, mailing, filing
and other general office duties
- Core Music Tutor, Berklee College of Music
Boston, MA, USA. 2018
• Provided individual, hourly tutoring sessions in arranging, ear training and harmony • Assisted students in completing coursework and projects
-Sound Engineer, Back Bay Beats Restaurant
Boston, MA, USA. 2017
• Set up and took down sound system equipment and performed sound checks
• Managed audio volume and sound quality during live performances
• Evaluated and troubleshot problems with audio signal flow and equipment malfunctions • Set up and operated lighting for concerts to create ambience
-Lighting Operator, La Pausa Theatre
Buenos Aires, Argentina 2015 – 2016
• Oversaw light design for theatrical productions
• Operated the lights and sound during live productions • Provided electrical support for troubleshooting
-Audiovisual Producer, Gran Ojo Integración Audiovisual
Buenos Aires, Argentina. 2012 – 2016
• Edited video and created visual effects for 3D projection mapping, broadcast on national television and at large, high-profile events with prominent guests
• Edited and designed sound FX and music for animations
• Provided technical and operation assistance with large-screen setups,
synchronizing multi-screen architecture systems
Chevrolet Cruze International launch, Llao Llao Hotel, Pan American Energy, Sheraton Hotel, Telefónica/Movistar, Book and Language Museum.
- Guitar Instructor Freelance
2012 – Present
• Plan lessons that cater to each individual’s level of experience and learning interests • Teach music theory, listening skills and practical techniques
• Motivate students to facilitate learning progress and passion for music
Clients: Club Gimnasia y Esgrima de Buenos Aires (G.E.B.A.), Buenos Aires, Argentina, Olivos Public Library (B.P.O.), Private Studio.
Spanish (native) English (advanced) French Italian (basics)
music reading lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest guitar lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, acoustic guitar lessons for all!
Taking electric guitar lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||€20|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||€100|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||€200|