1. I believe in customised lessons for my student level and needs, no one lesson is the same with me
2. conversations: I encourage students to speak and share interest and passions with me I do not interrupt the student, correction are important but can be done at the end. subject of conversation is kept to simple one as food, sport, holidays, cinema, travelling and anything that student feels is of interest
3. roleplay: real life situation is part of my lessons: typically, how to order food in a restaurant or purchase a train ticket, how to answer a call and so on
4. vocabulary: each day we need to set a target of new words to learn and memorize and multiple examples will be shared and most used, signing language, idiomatic language
5. grammar used in the dialogue will be reviewed and explained so each class will produce a small summary book at the end of the course you can keep it and review it
6. mages and situation, role playing, books reading, song listening, and movies are used during the course
7. homework is given to continue progressing
8. for exams preparations the class will be planned a head and in line with requirements of the exams.
9. games are also used with beginners to increase the fun…
10. for more advance students I would request to write small paragraphs and essay, dialogues and so on that I can also correct after class.
I have worked in finance for the past 20 years for US multinationals and I have worked as a coach and mentor, training people in their roles.
I am passionate about teaching English as while working in multicultural offices I have learnt that speaking fluently any language with the right accent too makes us stand out in the crowd!
People say that I am friendly but exigent at the same time!
I am looking forward to start this journey with you all!
Let's speak English now :)
I have a 24hr cancellation policy, if notice is not given on time charge is due to be paid.
I have taken online classes with Francesca for the past 5 year. the time converting with Francesca are enjoyable, she's easy to follow.
I enjoy old Italian movies and i can start now watching them in the original language too :)
I highly recommend her.
I have known Francesca for years - she is a lovely and honest person and will make learning Italian fun and interesting for students.
vocabulary - english lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest esol (english) lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, business english lessons for all!
Taking IELTS lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|