I customize practice sessions according to the Category of the Athlete. I keep most of my sessions fun and intense which is liked by most of the people. These Taekwondo Sessions help you maintain your fitness levels, controls weight and improves your health. One session generally lasts between 1-2 hours.
I am a Professional Taekwondo Athlete, recently started coaching athletes. I've represented my country at Asian Games 2018, Jakarta and also a medalist at Thailand Open (3rd Heroes Cup). I am also a 3rd Dan Black Belt (kukkiwon) with 13 years of experience. I teach both Poomsae (patterns) and Kyorugi (fight) professionally. And the students that I taught represented Universities at the nationals.
Name: Anamika Walia
Age: 25 years
Event: Poomsae and Kyorugi
Pursuing since: 2007
Present belt grade: Black Belt Dan III
1) Masters of Sports Performance ( University of Limerick, Ireland)
2) Masters of Sports Management (University of Mumbai)
3) Bachelors of Arts, Journalism (University of Delhi)
*Represented India at:
- 18th Asian Games 2018, Jakarta in Senior female team Poomsae category.
- Asian Taekwondo Championship 2018, Vietnam in Senior Mixed Pair Category.
- 18th Asian Games Invitational Tournament, Jakarta in Senior female team Poomsae category.
- Heroes Cup 2017, Thailand in Senior Individual Poomsae Category and Senior Mixed Pair Poomsae Category.
- Asian Taekwondo Poomsae Championship 2012, Vietnam in Individual Poomsae Junior Female Category.
1. Gold Medal
-Taekwondo Poomsae National Championship 2012, Assam in Individual Junior Female.
- National Championship for Medallists 2013, Madhya Pradesh in Senior Mixed Pair.
- Open National Taekwondo Championship 2017, Jammu and Kashmir in Individual Senior Female.
- Open National Taekwondo Championship 2018, Jaipur in Individual Senior Female.
2. Silver Medal:
- 18th Asian Games Invitational Tournament 2018, Jakarta in Senior Female Team Category.
- Heroes Cup, Thailand in Senior Female Individual Category.
- Senior National Taekwondo Poomsae Championship 2013, Manipur.
3. Bronze Medal:
- All India University Taekwondo Championship 2019, MDU Rohtak in Individual Female Category.
- Senior National Taekwondo Poomsae Championship 2017, Jammu & Kashmir in Recognised Poomsae Individual female category.
- Senior National Taekwondo Poomsae Championship 2017, Jammu & Kashmir in New Poomsae Individual female category.
- National Taekwondo Championship for medallists 2013, Madhya Pradesh in Individual Senior Female
- National Taekwondo Poomsae Championship 2012, Assam in Junior Mixed Pair and Junior female Team.
martial arts lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest self defense lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, taekwondo lessons for all!
Taking kick boxing lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||€18||€10|
|5 hours||Not available||€80||€50|
|10 hours||Not available||€150||€100|