- Hourly rate €30
- Response Time 24h
This teacher is currently unavailable
Jo - Longsight - School English
- at her home
- at your home
About the lesson
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
All core and foundation subjects at Primary Level.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have a distinction in PGCE Primary Education from Manchester University.
- How much do you charge?
I would prefer children to come to my home where I have all the relevant academic teaching materials, but will discuss travelling at an extra cost.
- Where do you teach?
Manchester area, Cheshire, Lancashire.
- When are you available?
Due to a maternity leave coming up, I am quite flexible. Holidays and weekends are also a possibility.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
Primary School children.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
This would have to be discussed and tailored with the parents.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
I am very friendly, make learning fun and believe that every child matters.
- Junior Cycle
- Transition Year
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have lots of KS1 and KS2 SATS experience and I am an annual marker for the National Science KS2 SATS.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes, you need one to teach in a school and I have 7 years experience of KS1 and KS2 teaching.
- Where and with whom did you train?
- 5h: €150
- 10h: €300