I teach my students by using daily life example. I always make sure that I give them the answer in French so that they can learn it for next time. Plus I also use interactive method such as movie and music to help tutees to memorize words by soliciting their visual and auditaury memory.
I have worked as French personal tutor for 2 years and helped my student to be prepared for the year that she was supposed to spend in France. I helped her by dividing the classes into 2 half. The first part was dedicated to study French Grammar while the second one was mainly pure French conversation.
Native French speaker tutor that has a passion for teaching languages. Possesses 2 years of tutoring experiences. Able to provide person centred French classes by assessing tutee’s needs and helping them to find the best learning method that will suit them.
Kingston university Msc pharmaceutical sciences (pending) 2016-2017
University of Bradford BSc in chemistry (2:1) 2011-2014
Lycee Robert de Luzarches French baccalaureate 2003-2006
Imauk customer service agent 05/2017 to 09/2017
Capita Customer service agent 10/2016 to 01/2017
Ro Grammarian Sciences tutor 08/2016 to 10/2016
RO Grammarian French and sciences tutor 06/2015 to 8/2016
ACR Recruitment kitchen porter/barista 10/2014 to 08/2015
• ROGRAMMARIAN LTD French tutor 01/2014 to /06/2014
• Arc hospitality waitress 13/11/2014 to 14/01/2014
• Ability to create new method of learning for children via games.
• Able to developed and create informative projects using video tape/films and animation.
• Able to identify learner that are in needs and what are their needs. For instance while mentoring students in chemistry; I used to ask them on what topics they needed further support.
• Able to identify strength and weaknesses of students by assessing their needs. From this, I can help the learner to study independently by building a personalized support and study plan.
• Enhanced communication skills when interacting with students at my previous position. I was engaging conversation with students when helping them with chemistry. This required to speak clearly and to articulate as students needed to understand. Plus informing parents of the progress of their children.
• Writing skills developed through various assignments
• Teamwork developed through working with students and parents. I was willing to do some extra work that could be benefits students. For instance while helping students with chemistry; I used research interactive materials for my students.
• Made suggestions to improve their study methods to students and informed parents on how they could help them.;
Full enhanced DBS check available upon request
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking vocabulary - french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||€29||€21|
|5 hours||Not available||€143||€104|
|10 hours||Not available||€285||€208|