My teaching methodology involves individual tailored teaching experiences. I would prefer a communication based teaching experience for the students. I would try to approach the subject in a manner of easy understanding with more understanding examples. I am a very patient and enthusiastic tutor. I am always open for suggestions to correct my ways to improve for the students.
Graduated with an MSc in Biological and Biomolecular Sciences from UCD. Have approx 2 years of experience in private tutoring, individual and group classes. The students under my tutorship achieved better than their previous grades. Have taught unto 5 students in a group.
A 20 percent increase for Undergraduate level. For cancellation, Inform 1 day prior to the class.
Msc.Biological & Biomolecular Sciences || University College Dublin (09/18 to 08/19)
Grade - 3.1 GPA
BE. Biotechnology || Acharya Institute of Technology (08/14 to 06/18)
Grade - 3.5 GPA (Equivalent)
- Plant Tissue Culture - 10/17 to 11/17; Indo-America Hybrid Seeds (INDIA) Pvt. Ltd, Bangalore,
- Microbial Techniques and Industrial Enzyme Extraction Techniques - 07/17 to 08/17; Dextrose
Technologies, Kengeri, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- HPLC (Analytical and Quantitative) - 03/17; Bengaluru Bioinnovation Centre, Karnataka, India.
- Bioinformatics tools and techniques - 08/16; SCIENTIFIC BIOMINDS, Bengaluru, India.
- Microbiology Lab Techniques and Gene Cloning - February.2016 ; Aristogene, Bangalore, India.
- Biological Programming using Python (Online) - 15/10/2020 to 24/10/2020; Siddganga Institute of
Technology, Biotechnology Skill Enhancement Programme (BiSEP)
- Poster (08/17) - Current Trends in BioSciences (CTBio) - 2017, International Conference;
Bioluminescent Bacteria for Pollution Detection; SciCon Series on current trends in Biosciences.
- Paper (05/18) - National conference on Science, Engineering and Management - 2018; Bioremediation
of Lead (Pb) polluted water bodies; National Conference on Science, Engineering & Management.
- Paper (12/20) - Journal of Solid State Technology - 2021, Bioluminescence the mystery of glowing
organisms, TJPRC publications, (concealed information)
Student Intern - June/2017 to March/2018
Dextrose Technologies, Kengeri, Bengaluru, Karnataka, India.
- Conduct analysis on the ongoing research projects.
- DNA, RNA, Protein extraction, purification and analysis.
- Tissue and Cell Culture maintenance.
- Training new interns, Lab maintenance, stock management etc.
- Industrial grade Protein extraction and analysis.
- Primer Design and protein ligand docking studies.
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking molecular biology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||€15||€8|
|5 hours||Not available||€70||€40|
|10 hours||Not available||€135||€80|