my teaching method involves breaking down material so the student fully comprehends the concept and then finding acronyms or abbreviations to memorise, for example the periodic table or certain terminology crucial in science. These conepts have personally helped me and my students to achieve better results. I am also good with organising data and can help you revise quicker and in a more effective manner
i am a professional with a bachelors degree in Forensic science from University of Kent and a Masters degree in Molecular biology from University College Dublin. I have years of teaching experience in biology and chemistry and have tutoring jobs since high school.
2020 UNIVERSITY COLLEGE DUBLIN, DUBLIN, REPUBLIC OR IRELAND
• MSc. Biological and Biomolecular Science with Genetics and Biochemistry – 2:2
• Final Year Research Project: Studying the Cannabis Genome Assemblies Using Bioinformatic Techniques for AP3 Gene In MADS Domain
2019 NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY, NEW DELHI, INDIA
• Python with Data Science, 2019 – 80%
• Object Oriented Programming using C++, 2019 – 65%
2018 UNIVERSITY OF KENT, CANTERBURY, UNITED KINGDOM
• Bachelor of Science (Hons.) in Forensic Science – 2:1
• Final Year Research Project: Latent Finger-mark Detection on Jewellery using CA fuming.
2014 TAGORE INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL, NEW DELHI, INDIA
• Senior Secondary School (10+2): Final percentage: 78.4
• Connect ’19 Cellebrite Conference, New Delhi, 2019
• French Diploma DELF A2, Alliance Francaise de Delhi, New Delhi, 2019
• Online computer Forensic Course, Rochester Institute of Technology, 2017
• International Forensic Sciences Course in Cyber Forensics, Govt. of India, 2017
• Forensic Outreach Conference, Royal Institution of Great Britain, 2016
• French Diploma DELF A1, Alliance Francaise de Delhi, New Delhi, 2015
MADHURI TEACHING CENTRE
Teaching Assistant, New Delhi, June-August 2019
• Teaching assistant in an educational institute, where I substituted during teacher absences.
• Built working relations with both children and adults, dealt with challenging behaviour and was able to manage large groups of pupils
• Taught Biology and Chemistry to leaving cert students and learnt communication, presentation, and organisational skills whilst on the job.
UNIVERSITY HOSPITALS OF LEICESTER, NHS TRUST, Leicester, July 2016
• Conducted tests on human tissues and DNA samples, whilst maintaining quality control and maintenance processes with a high-level of efficiency.
• Evaluated and reported clinical results as per NHS and government regulations
• Gained commercial experience of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and Good Laboratory Practices (GLPs), ISO Standards 17025
HIGHFIELDS SURGERY, Leicester, June 2016
• Organised appointments as per the schedule of the doctor and scheduled appointments, re-organised appointment scheduling system and assistance with troubleshooting.
• Updated and maintained organisational data and recorded treatment information.
• Registered patients as per the hospital policy, obtained information about patients' medical history.
• Shadowed the pharmacist and the doctors in their daily appointments.
SHEPHERD NEAME, Faversham, May 2016
• Observed and practised all brewery policies and procedures as well as current developments in local and national laws applicable to the manufacturing of alcoholic beverages, safe food handling, and health and quality standards.
• Learnt about sales and health and safety standards in commercial businesses.
Arya Samaj Temple, Naraina Vihar, New Delhi
• A community service where I motivated a bunch of underprivileged kids by holding interactive sessions and encouraging them whilst occasionally helping with academics.
National Service Scheme, New Delhi
• A two-year public welfare scheme by the government of India working for a project on water conservation in the first year and helping students from economically weaker sections with non-English-speaking background with academics after school hours in the second year.
• Problem solving: Developed this skill whilst working on group projects
• Organisation skills: Learnt this skill during internships whilst organising tests for students
• Analytical Skills: Developed this skill while working lab sessions in university
• Attention to detail: Perfected whilst working on my research and thesis
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||€60||€50|
|5 hours||Not available||€250||€250|
|10 hours||Not available||€500||€500|