My teaching method consists of 3 steps. First, getting to know the subject and the standard I need to deliver. Getting to know what is expected from the student by the school or university board in that particular subject or paper. Second, getting to know the student's mind and his methods of learning a new subject. Also I would find out how the student understands concepts and finding a methodology to deliver the course tailored to his requirements. Third, charting out a course of delivery of the topics and setting out frequent short-tests to make sure the student feels confident while facing the real time exams and tests.
Hello, I am Aravind a masters student at the University of Liverpool. I'm doing my masters in Advanced Mechanical Engineering. Personally I have a lot of tutoring experience since I was a high school kid. My mother's been a tutor-school teacher for the past 20 years and I've assisted in handling tutoring classes during the summer vacations. I have had a lot of experience in competitive mathematics tests (like Olympiads, ABACUS etc.) and also had enough experience in solving problems in physics and chemistry (being an indian kid, I've cleared IITJEE being among the top 1000 students in the country).
• Master of Science (Advanced Mechanical Engineering), University of Liverpool – Liverpool, United Kingdom , 2021-current.
• Bachelor of Technology (Mechanical Engineering), National Institute of Technology – Tiruchirappalli, India, CGPA: 7.30/10, 2015 – 2019
• Numerical Techniques: MATLAB coding and finite element analysis (experience with ANSYS, COMSOL)
• Machine and Structural Designing: Stress analysis and mechanical design, providing detail/shop drawing and layouts using AutoCAD and Solid Works
• Fabrication Techniques: Classical machining, defining mass production processes, and quality control
ACTIVITIES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
• Placed 1st in Inter-College Football Tournament, NITTFEST 2016, 2017.
• Placed 3rd in Drone Design and Racing Event, PRAGYAN-2016, The Technical Fest of NIT-Trichy.
• Received special mention in Inter Departmental Short Film Contest, Horizons 2016.
• Ranked among top 2.25% at National-level examination, JEE Mains 2015.
• Achieved Best Ideation Award for Ventura 2015, organized by E-CELL (Entrepreneurship Club of NIT-Trichy).
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, physics lessons for all!
Taking trigonometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||€10|
|5 hours||Not available||Not available||€50|
|10 hours||Not available||Not available||€100|