Mathematics becomes easy by the teachers who teach it interestingly. Regular practice and the tips helps in solving the problems in less time. I usually give classes from Secondary level to Engineering level. Previous Question paper practice will also help us in knowing the pattern of questions and help us score better
I have been taking tuition since 2000. Working as an Assistant professor in Mathematics in an arts & Science college also help to be update in my knowledge. Had golden opportunity of teaching students from Different curriculum and from different countries.
• Doing Ph.D in in Cochin University Of Science and Technology, Cochin.
• M.phil in mathematics in Cochin University Of Science and Technology, Cochin 2008 – 2009 with 86% of marks.
• Post Graduation in Mathematics from Cochin University of Science and Technology, Cochin (2006-2008) with 8.7 CGPA
• First Class Graduate in Mathematics from Mahatma Gandhi University in the year 2006 with 96.1% of marks
• Plus Two (Computer Science) from S.R.V.Higher secondary School Ernakulam with 82% of Marks
• S.S.L.C from S.R.V.Higher secondary School Ernakulam with 89.5% of Marks
• Completed Rashtrabhasha Praveen (equivalent to B.A) from Dakshina Bharat Hindi Prachar Sabha
• Working as Assistant Professor in Department of Mathematics in Amrita School of Arts & Sciences, Kochi since July 2011. (Taught Differential equation , Partial Differential Equations, Fluid Dynamics, Coding Theory, Statistical Package for Social Sciences, Basic Mathematics, Business Mathematics, Quantitative Techniques for Managers, Quantitative Technique and Operations Research, Theroetical Foundation for visual media, Quantitative Aptitude, Research Methodology,)
• Worked as Lecturer in Department of Mathematics in Toc H Institute of Science & Technology. (Taught Engineering Mathematics)
• Worked as Guest Lecturer in Mathematics in Sacred Heart College, Thevara. (Taught vector calculus, Differential equation & Graph Theory)
• Worked as Guest Lecturer in Mathematics in B.Tech, Cochin University Of Science and Technology, Cochin. (2008-2009)
• Part-time faculty in TIME for Entrance coaching in Mathematics.
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking geometry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|