- Hourly rate €36
- Response Time 24h
This teacher is currently unavailable
Maths Tutor North London - Saleem
- Mill Hill
- at his home
- at your home
About the lesson
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry and ICT.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Master in Computer Science;
Master in Education;
Bachelor in Science (Maths,Physics).
- How much do you charge?
For Mathematics £30 per hour, and others £25 per hour.
- Where do you teach?
I teach both at home and at student homes, but
not further than 25 minutes' travel from Finchley (N2).
- When are you available?
I teach preferably on weekends 3pm to 7pm.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach GCSE and A-level, normally above the age of 11.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
I am trying to develop a programme where students will be able to get free answers and solutions to their problems. Right now every Sunday at 9pm I come online to provide answers to students' questions free of charge. Anyone who want to get answers can add me in Google Messenger (concealed information)
- School science
- Further Maths
- Junior Cycle
- Transition Year
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have taught Mathematics and Computer Science at college level. I have taught Physics and Chemistry at secondary levels.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Do you belong to any professional organisations?
- 5h: €180
- 10h: €360