- Hourly rate €21
- Response Time 24h
This teacher is currently unavailable
Muneeb - Moss Side - Maths
- Moss Side
- at his home
- at your home
About the lesson
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and General Science.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
I have got a Masters in Chemistry and am currently doing a Ph.D. in Chemical Engineering at the University of Manchester.
- How much do you charge?
I charge 15-20 pounds an hour, depending on the level.
- Where do you teach?
I teach in Manchester. I am able to teach at my home as well as the student's home.
- When are you available?
I am available weekday evenings after 5 pm and weekends all day.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from primary level to A-level.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
All of my students have improved their grades tremendously. I know the exam requirements well and how to achieve good grades.
- Junior Cycle
- Transition Year
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have been taking lab demonstrations and tutorial lectures for undergraduate Chemical Engineering students at the University. I have taught Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry to GCSE level students for four years during graduate studies.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- 5h: €105
- 10h: €210