I tailor to the individual needs of the student on areas they want to focus. I give a mixture of student activity and teacher activity with learning outcomes to maximize the ability of the students.I also check for understanding and provide feedback
I am a qualified Maths, and Accounting/Business/Economics Teacher. I have gained substantial experience in teaching of at all levels having held positions teaching Maths . I also taught at Third level students as a tutor and have my own private classes for secondary students.
I completed the Postgraduate Diploma in Education at University College Dublin in 2007 with Honours. I graduated from University College Cork with a 2:2H Degree in Economics and Maths in 2003 and with an MA in Economics in 2004
Sept. ’06 – May ’07: University College Dublin
Postgraduate Diploma in Education in Maths & Business
Sept. ’03 – Aug. ’04: University College Cork
Masters in Economics
Sept. ’00 – May. ’03: University College Cork
Bachelor of Arts Degree in Economics & Maths
Aug. ’08 – present: Self Employed Maths Tutor
• Teach Maths classes to small groups and individuals from honours leaving cert in private capacity
Dec. ’19 – present: Online Maths classes with company Jumpagrade
• Provide Maths lessons for online educational company from honours leaving cert all levels
• Review correct and provide feedback to students
Feb. ’15 – October 16: Tralee Institute Technology, Maths Tutor
• Taught Maths tutorials Modules to third level students
Dec. ’10 – June ‘11: Hazelwood College, Drumcollogher, Co. Limerick (Maternity Leave Cover)
• Taught Maths from 1st year to 6th years students at honours and pass levels
Nov. ’09 – May ‘10: St. Aidan’s Community College, Ballincolly, Dublin Hill, Cork (Maternity Leave Cover)
• Taught leaving cert Maths, Resource & Computers at Junior Certificate level
• Individual tuition to students requiring extra support
Oct. ’09 – August’ 10: Kerry Tutorial College, Tralee, Co. Kerry
• Taught Honours Maths to Junior & Leaving Cert students
• Gave Christmas & Easter Revision Courses
Jan. ’09 – June. ’09: Fingal Community School, Swords, Co. Dublin (Temporary)
• Honours Leaving Cert Accounting & Maths
Jan. ’08 – June ’08: St. Joseph’s Secondary School, Ballybunion, Co. Kerry (Temporary)
• Taught 2nd & 3rd Year Maths & Resource
• Taught Leaving Cert Maths
• Substitute PE Teacher
Sept. ’06 – May ’07: Presentation Secondary School, Warrenmount, Dublin 8
• Higher Diploma in Education in conjunction with UCD
• Taught 1st Year Business & Maths
• Taught 3rd Year Business
• Hired by school to give private tuition to Leaving Cert Maths student
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, trigonometry lessons for all!
Taking arithmetic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|