- Hourly rate €26
- Response Time 24h
This teacher is currently unavailable
Roger - Mile End - 11+ School Exam Preparation
- Mile End
- at his home
- at your home
About the lesson
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach 11 plus and Maths from KS2 to GCSE.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
Certificate of Education;
- How much do you charge?
Maths is done on an individual basis at a fee of £22 per hour plus travel. 11 plus tuition takes place in small groups at a fee of £27 per 1 1/2 hour session.
- Where do you teach?
Maths at student's home - I travel up to 10 miles. 11+ groups are at my house which is situated just to the North of Colchester.
- When are you available?
11+ groups are on Saturdays, and Maths is at any time during the week and on Sundays.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
KS2 to GCSE.
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- 11+ School Exam Preparation
- Junior Cycle
- Transition Year
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have 15 years' teaching experience both in Junior and Secondary schools. I have 10 years' experience as a private tutor.
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
- Where and with whom did you train?
North Western Polytechnic, London, NW5 - Dept of Education 1967 to 1970.
- Tell me about some of your current students.
My 11+ students attend group sessions with me on Saturdays, and I have a success rate in the region of 60 - 70%. Students taken on an individual basis mostly need help and motivation with maths.
- 5h: €130
- 10h: €260