- Hourly rate €32
- Response Time 24h
This teacher is currently unavailable
Samuel - The Wrythe - Economics
- The Wrythe
- at his home
- at your home
About the lesson
As a tutor, I welcome students studying KS3, GCSE and A level modules, and I believe that my tuition is a valuable addition to mainstream schooling.
- Which subject(s) do you teach?
I teach Maths, Physics and Chemistry.
- Tell me about your qualifications.
My qualifications include A Levels in Maths, Physics and Economics, a Higher Ed. Cert. in Maths and Economics and I'm currently studying a B.Sc. (Hons) Degree in Mathematics and It's Learning.
- How much do you charge?
Fees are all £27 for all grades
- Where do you teach?
Tuition is provided from my home in Carshalton Beeches.
- When are you available?
Tuition times are Mon to Fri 9am to 8pm, and Sat 10am to 5pm subject to availability.
- Which ages and levels do you teach?
I teach from KS2 to A-level students.
- Which qualifications do you prepare your students for?
KS2, KS3, GCSE and A-levels
- Describe your arrangements for online tutoring.
- Do you have a personal message for students?
As a tutor, I welcome students who wish to improve their future prospects or generally broaden their education in Maths, Physics and Economics. From Key Stage 3, GCSE and AS/A2 'A' level modules, I believe that my tuition is a valuable addition to mainstream schooling.
- Junior Cycle
- Transition Year
- What kind of experience do you have?
I have over four years of experience as a full-time private tutor where I have tutored numerous students from KS2 to A-level
- Do you have an up-to-date DBS (Disclosure & Barring Service, formerly CRB) Certificate?
Yes. It is available to be shown upon request
- 5h: €160
- 10h: €320