I am a doctoral degree holder in biotechnology and my focus group is leaving cert and undergraduate students in the field of life sciences, physics, mathematics, and chemistry. Lesson structure includes describing the concept, practice through examples, and regular revision.
I have been actively involved in teaching groups and individuals on offline as well as online platforms for more than 10 years. I focus on simplifying the learning process and thoroughly practice the lessons through regular tests for the best results.
Leaving Cert - 15 / hr
Undergraduate - 20 / hr
1. DOCTOR IN PHILOSOPHY: ENVIRONMENTAL BIOTECHNOLOGY
EnviroCORE, Institute of Technology Carlow, Ireland 2016-2021
2. MASTER OF TECHNOLOGY: BIOTECHNOLOGY
Birla Institute of Technology and Sciences, Goa campus, India 2013-2015
3. BACHELOR OF TECHNOLOGY: BIOTECHNOLOGY
University School of Biotechnology, GGSIP University, Delhi, India 2009-2013
• 2016-2010, recipient of Alltech graduate fund, Ireland for researching on sustainable disposal of chicken litter.
• 2014, one of 15 recipients of DAAD scholarship amongst India for Indo-German centre for Sustainability.
• 2013-2015, recipient of Institute’s Merit scholarship, BITS Goa, India.
• Best oral presentation award in IT Carlow inter-department research week (2019).
• 4 yrs. as Freelance scientific editor, Delve publishing, Canada (books available on Amazon.com) (2016-20)
• 4 yrs. as Biology practical lab instructor, Biosciences Hons., Institute of Technology Carlow, Ireland. (2016-20)
• 2 yrs. as Team leader, BITS alumni affairs division, Birla Institute of Tech and Science, Goa, India (2013-15)
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||€15||Not available||€15|