I am a King's College London BSc Political Economy student. I can tutor you in GCSE, AS or A level Business Studies.
Helping you to achieve your goal is my number one priority, be it excelling in a paper, exam or your general studies! Business is a really fun and interesting subject to study and so I try to make lessons as fun and interesting as possible. Business is a really straightforward course if taught well and thats what I strive to do.
I will exert all effort to truly help you understand Business because it's a subject I really enjoy but I get it can be quite challenging at times. I am a lenient person in general, but I'll always have your best interest at heart: achieving your goal.
I just started tutoring a year 12 student Business studies in London.
Previously, I have been helping my friends at school, the International School of Elite Education in Cairo, with economics throughout GCSE, AS and A level Economics. I started explaining economics to them 2 years ago and we all achieved great grades: A's and A*'s.
-Currently a BSc Political Economy student at King's College London
- Studying Economics at one of the top 20 universities in the world
- A* in GCSE Economics, A in AL Economics, A* in Business A level
- Cambridge International Examinations High Achiever Award in AS Psychology
- Best Delegate Award at multiple Model United Nations Conferences- worldwide
- Graduated school with a score of 98% overall
- Assisted friends and colleagues in GCSE, AS and A level economics
- Fluent English and Arabic
- Limited understanding of French
business studies lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||€23||€19|
|5 hours||Not available||€99||€93|
|10 hours||Not available||€210||€187|