Students, kindergarten children who are interested in Chinese will be suitable for me. I have experience in teaching young children with patience and games which can attract their concentration.
I am out-going, helpful and can get long well with children which is suitable for being a tutor.
I have taught 4 kindergarten girls English for a whole semester and they can fluently pronounce English letters and can write them correctly.
I also taught 16 9th grade students English and they have improved their vocabularies and spoken skills which helped them in high school.
3 Highfield Road
A second year computer science student with practical experience of programming and a knowledge of computer fundamentals and internet
2016. 1- The University of Nottingham
BSc Hons. Computer Science
My course includes computer fundamentals, different types of programming languages and provides an overview of artificial intelligence.
● Foundation calculus and Mathematical techniques (92%)
● Computer Fundamentals (85%)
● Programming and Algorithm (75%)
● Systems and Architecture (77%)
● Programming Paradigm (74%)
● Undergraduate Academic Oral Presentations (83%)
2015. 9 – 2016. 1
The University of Nottingham
BA Hons. International Media and Communications Studies
I only spent one semester in that course. During my stay in that major, I mainly gained the ability of writing official English essay. Further, the course provided me with knowledge about how media can influence daily life.
● Media and Texts: Society (72%)
October – December 2016 New Oriental Education & Technology Group, Ningbo, China
● Attended the internship in New Oriental Education & Technology Group which is one of the biggest education enterprises in China.
● I successfully promoted their sales.
● Gained marketing skills and communication skills.
September 2016 – June 2017 University of Nottingham, Ningbo, China
● I was the peer mentor of two Computer Science classes which is more than 80 students during year 2016 – 2017. The peer mentor in Ningbo campus is the role who needs to take care of freshmen and help them solve problems during the whole first year.
● Gained the skills to attend people in need.
March 2016 – June 2016 Ningbo, China
●Teaching kindergarten students English for one semester.
July 2015 Nantong, China
●Teaching high school students English for a summer vacation.
U21 Undergraduate Research Conference
●Attend U21 Undergraduate Research Conference, representing Ningbo Campus. I did a research and the topic is ‘The Impact of Introducing Mountain Sports to Remote Communities in East China’.
I was the LCF Representative during the year 2016 – 2017 in Ningbo Campus which means I took responsibility to help classmates solve problems. I gained the ability to communicate with both students and teachers and find the better solution for problems.
●I was the class leader during 2015 – 2016 and help organized a Halloween party which faced to the whole University.
●I participated and helped organized the Ceilidh dance show for life cycle in Ningbo Campus.
●I was one of the members of climbing team of Nottingham Ningbo Campus
Nottingham Advantage Award
●I participated Online Language Exchange and obtained 10 credits.
●I obtained 20 credits by attending LCF.
●I worked as a helper in Australia for a month and successfully experienced skydiving.
●I attended Qiandaohu Marathon and Zhoushan International Marathon and my personal introduction was published by sports media in China.
Singing and dancing
●I was a member of school chorus team and aerobic team and have participated in a few important performances in Ningbo campus.
●I have donated blood for 5 times after I became an adult and I am a member of future bone marrow donors.
Additional Skills and Qualifications
1. IT: Proficient in use of Microsoft Office.
2. Languages: Master Mandarin, fluently speak English and a primary French Speaker – I have learnt French for 18 months in China.
3. Qualified First Aider
chinese lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest mandarin lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - chinese lessons for all!
Taking oral expression - chinese lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||€18||€13|
|5 hours||Not available||€74||€64|
|10 hours||Not available||€148||€128|