I am a student who has completed her undergraduate studies in Political Science and Masters in International Relations from the University of Warwick.
I believe, every child learns differently and hence I prefer to gauge the ways of an individual's learning style and teach in the manner that suits the student best.
I have been involved in helping disabled students with their assignments and blind students with writing of exams and essays. I am willing and available to help students in writing and preparing for essays and dissertations. I have experience in writing masters level essays and have secured merit in my own work.
383, Broad Lane, Coventry, CV5 7AX
M: +(concealed information)415 E: (concealed information)
WORK AND LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE
• Currently working as a Packaging Assistant at Comag Forward.
• Worked as the Vice –President Talent Acquisition and Management.
• Lead a team of 6 members for the Global Community Development Programme.
EDUCATION & QUALIFICATIONS
The University of Warwick, MA in International Relations October 2016-October 2017
• Modules include: Theories and Issues in International Relations, New Rising World Powers, United States Foreign Policy, and United States Security Policy.
Kamala Nehru College, Delhi University, B.A. Honors in Political Science July 2013-July 2016
• Completed with 61%- ‘2:1’ U.K. equivalent.
• Co-chair for organising socials at the dissertation conference, University of Warwick.
• Team Leader of the organising committee of Young Entrepreneur Certification, Superior Species.
• Member of the organising committee for Balakalakar, engaging around 6000 underprivileged children.
• Participated in the Sprint Programme aimed at personal development and realization of one’s ambitions.
• Captain of the State Level Basketball team.
• Team Member of the Western Dance Society at Delhi University.
• Various visits to Blind schools, Old age homes and performed for the inmates at Tihar Jail in New Delhi.
• Leading a team at the Young Entrepreneur Certification has inculcated in me leaderships and presentation skills as I delivered presentations for several aspiring entrepreneurs and convinced them to pursue their ideas. As a team leader, I learned the art of collaborating different groups of people into a team working towards a common goal and understood the intricacies of team dynamics.
• Working as an organising committee member for Balakalakar which featured planning and implementing a day event for over 6000 underprivileged children, has taught me to work in an environment with people who are providing for and for people in need. It has instilled in me values of team work, planning, management, operating and volunteering without expecting anything in return.
• Joining the Western Dance Society in my bachelors was a drive in me to pursue my hobby as a dancer while simultaneously pursuing my education. I learned to multi-task, as I was studying, was a dancer in the college team and Vice-President for a new start-up, Superior Species. The different positions I held in the respective teams as a student, member and Vice-President, I learned adapting to different roles according to the need of the hour.
• Working as a captain for the team and Vice-President Talent Acquisition and Management has provided me with an eye for committed team players and employees and leadership skills to lead a team effectively.
• Working with different organisations as team member has taught me to count on a sense of responsibility, commitment, maturity.
• With a master in International Relations, working on essays on various political subjects has honed my skills to research, source and examine information thoroughly. It has also enabled me to critically analyse evidence and construct coherent arguments.
• Intellectual independence and autonomy with open-minded approach to work.
• Proficiency in English and Hindi.
• Basic level of written and spoken Spanish.
• Good working knowledge of MS-Office.
• Avid reader of self-help books, books on business skills and autobiographies.
• Open and curious to meet and interact with people from diverse cultures and
engage to know their life stories and experiences.
• Open and curious to work in different work settings with challenging job roles.
support for students with adhd lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest support for students with autism lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, support for students with dyslexia lessons for all!
Taking support for students with math difficulties lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|