I'm Ankita. I enjoy teaching and discussing languages and its aspects to students across boards. I love incorporating technology and culturally relevant examples in my classroom. As a teacher, I love interacting with my students and adopt a friendly way of teaching.
I have been teaching for almost 4 years now; in schools and private classes. My students have aced their checkpoint, IG and IB exams and my students from corporate companies have finalised many a deals, thanks to their language skills.
English teacher, Mumbai, Maharashtra — August 1, 2017 to present
● I work with grades 8,9 and 10 in CP Goenka International School for the Checkpoint and IG exams, in both language and literature domains.
French category expert, Mumbai, Maharashtra — July 20, 2017 to present
● I create course content for the French language category for Unacademy.com, a free online portal for various subjects and examinations. I head the French category and work with more educators to create content.
Link: (concealed information)
English language assistant, Aubenas, France — April 30, 2017
● I taught English speaking and writing at two public schools in Aubenas, France. I handled a class of 10-15 students aged between 11 and 15. We worked on exercises through videos and other interactive exercises.
French teacher, interpreter, Mumbai, Maharashtra — February 1, 2015 to September 2016
● I used to teach French language at Cambridge Institute in Mumbai. It included reading, writing and spoken aspect of the language. I also went on interpretation assignments with licensed city guides.
English teacher Mumbai, Maharashtra — February 1, 2015 to present
● I taught English and French at Prep Zone to A levels, IG and IB students. This included analyzing texts, poetry and drama pieces, apart from writing skills.
● I am also the editor for Prep Zone for all applications to schools abroad. This includes editing essays, LORs and consultation via Skype.
French Teacher, Mumbai, Maharashtra — September 5, 2013 to April 30, 2014
● The process involved teaching spoken and written French to the students from class 5 to 8 at Ram Ratna International School. It was done through various teaching aids like flash cards, worksheets, listening exercises and reading.
●La Montessori School, Kullu, Himachal Pradesh
Xth (CBSE): 2006 to 2007
XIIth (CBSE): 2008 to 2009
●English Honours from Government College for Girls, Punjab University: 2009 to 2012
●Journalism from Xavier Institute for Communications: 2012 to 2013
LANGUAGE COURSES ATTENDED
● Diplôme d'études en langue française A1 (French)
● Diplôme d'études en langue française A2 (French)
● Diplôme d'études en langue française B1 (French)
● Diplôme d'études en langue française B2 (French)
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||€13||€13|