I can provide my learners the newest and most effective tools in mastering French. I teach elementary, intermediate and advanced students. I support them in acquiring basic knowledge in French, speaking with confidence, prepare for a job interview, apply to a French University or just enjoy learning a new language.
I discovered that one of the main barriers while learning a new language is the fear of speaking that language. I will emphasis on communication, practice and interaction. My student are encouraged to become members of French Academies where they can speak with other students and share their experience.
I am a language graduate. I have experience in both online and face-to face tutoring. I have been tutoring since 2018. My students are from different linguistic and cultural backgrounds. Whatever my learners' goals are I organize my activities to meet their individual needs. I usually ensure my lessons are communicative, interactive, and fun. I emphasis on practicing , I do not insist upon the theory. I want my learners to use the language and speak independently. One of my students, moved from elementary to intermediate level in just one month. I am very proud of our results. I am very excited to meet you.
French & English Language graduate, who has recently completed an MA in Teaching Languages. I have teaching experience, which includes tutoring with students. I also completed two placements in Romanian secondary schools during a teacher training course.
AUGUST 2020- NOW Online Tutor (Preply.com)
•Delivered French lessons according to students’ needs, level and individual goals, increased planning and organisation skills.
•Motivated and encouraged learners to be involved using stimulating and creative teaching activities such as role paly, the talk show interview.
•Strengthened cultural awareness and language skills when meeting the needs of specific students, thus, developed my cultural sensitivity, tolerance and patience.
•Liaised with a number of online tutors (via social media) to learn more about teaching techniques and platforms available online.
AUGUST 2018 – FEBRUARY 2019 Private Tutor (French and English Languages), Freelance.
● Planned lessons for learners (10 - 13 years) and motivated them to set new learning objectives and personal goals
● Produced detailed assessment to record learners’ performance
● Maintained continuous contact with parents to inform them about their children's progression
● Used innovative teaching techniques to assist learners become confident and fluent in speaking French and English.
● Ensured a student-centred learning environment where all learners enjoyed a friendly, collaborative and safe atmosphere
● Attending teacher training sessions enabled me to improve my organisational skills and resilience
TEACHER TRAINING PLACEMENTS
NOVEMBER 2018- JANUARY 2019 Al. I. Cuza High School in Galati, Romania (teaching French language).
MARCH 2019-APRIL 2019 Costache Negri High School in Galati, Romania (teaching English language)
● Enhanced organisational skills: designed lesson plans
● Improved my classroom management techniques and teaching strategies.
● Became familiar with the curriculum and the syllabus administration
● Taught vocabulary, grammar and speaking lesson according to students’ levels and interests
● Liaised with a number of online tutors (via social media) to learn more about teaching techniques and platforms available online.
JUNE 2016 - AUGUST 2018 BABBY-SITTER, Self-employed Orhei, Republic of Moldova
● Helped children to learn English vocabulary while creating engaging and innovative educational games.
● Developed excellent knowledge of health, safety and first aid while supervising two boys aged (6 and 7 years)
● Maintained high standards of discipline while promoting good morals and manners
● Problem-solving: successfully resolved a conflict between the boys by encouraging them to talk to each other until they reached an agreement
2019 - 2020 London Metropolitan University
MA Teaching Languages (English): Overall score 82 points out of 100
● Understanding the Language Classroom- an investigation into the language classroom, learner and teacher roles. It allowed me to reflect on the implications in developing my own practice as language teacher.
● Language Testing and Assessment- The module encouraged me to evaluate my own language testing and assessment practices more reflectively and to consider the tests that are commonly used more critically.
● Issues in Language Learning- I understood the effects of social and cultural factors in educational traditions and teaching and learning practices,
● Linguistic and Language Teaching- I developed an in-depth understanding of teaching and learning resources which address the language-specific problems encountered by students.
2016 - 2019 Dunarea de Jos University at Galati, Romania
BA French and English Language and Literature: equivalent to the UK first class honours.
Topics include French and English languages, grammar and literature
Overall score 10.00
2016-2019 Teacher Training Courses
Topics include: The psychology of the learner, the classroom management, classroom observations and teaching practice.
Overall score 10.00
2013 - 2016 Ion Luca Caragiale High School, Orhei, Republic of Moldova
Baccalaureate Diploma (equivalent to UK A’ Levels)
Overall score 8.00
● IT: Power Point, Microsoft Word (advanced), Microsoft Excel (basic), Google docs (advanced)
● Familiar with Google Meet, Zoom, Microsoft Teams
● Languages: fluent French, English and Russian, native Romanian
● Photography: has enhanced my creativity and attention to detail.
● Through playing a team sport (state which one), I have developed excellent team working skills.
● Running/swimming/cycling regularly demonstrates my self- discipline and motivation
french lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - french lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, oral comprehension - french lessons for all!
Taking written comprehension -french lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||€12|