I approach each topic in a unique manner and state the required amount of knowledge in depth and later handle assignments every week which requires to think and solve in an interesting manner.
I'm a M.Sc. Immunology graduate who recently completed in Trinity College Dublin. I'm currently looking for tutoring jobs because love to teach also I would later help when I'm will be pursuing PhD later and become a professor one day.
I’m an MSc Immunology graduate, studied in Trinity College Dublin. Highly interested to play an efficient role and utilise the skills and learn more information. The techniques I’ve learned so far during my studies inspired me to look further and work in the relevant field gain more knowledge and be a good asset to the team.
• M.Sc. Immunology – Trinity College Dublin 2019-2020
Major modules – Basic Immunology, Immunogenetics, Microbe detection and evasion, Clinical Immunology, Immunogenetics, Immunotherapeutics and product development, Tumour Immunology, Immunological techniques, Communicating science, Global infectious diseases
Thesis title: CNS manifestations in SARS CoV- 2 infection
Project instructor: Dr. Colm Cunningham
Synopsis of my thesis: Severe Acquired Respiratory Syndrome Coronavirus (SARS CoV -2) affects the respiratory tract but was also found to attack brain. Around 33% cases registered found to have symptoms in brain like vision and smell impairment, delirium, epilepsy, loss of consciousness. One of the issues in treating this viral infection was increase of pro-inflammatory cytokines that leads to ‘cytokine storm’. We treated Poly I: C synthetic dsRNA, in young and aged animals which helped in reducing the inflammation during analysis. With these positive results we found that this could be used for the treatment of SARS CoV 2.
• B.Tech Biotechnology – Hindustan Institute of Science and Technology 2014-2018
Major modules- Microbiology, Bio process technology, Immunology, Genetic Engineering, Biochemistry, Plant Biotechnology
Thesis title: ANTI CANCER ACTIVITY OF CURD INFUSED WITH Gymnema sylvestre AND ITS COMPOUND IDENTIFICATION
Project instructor: Dr. Jini D
Thesis Synopsis: Cancer is an abnormal disease were abnormal cell growth takes place. The aim of the study was to analyse the anti - cancer activity of Gymnema sylvestre in curd and also identify the compounds responsible for the action to take place. G.sylvestre is known for its medicinal values and serves as a therapeutic agent. The phytochemical compounds were identified and characterized by GC-MS and FT-IR analysis. In vitro anti- cancer activity of the curd infused with the plant extract was studied using HepG2 cell lines and their cytotoxicity was studied by MTT assay.
Devi, J, Arumugam, M, Arivarasu, A, Dhinakaran, AK, Suresh, P. Preparation of herbal curd with Gymnema sylvestre and its characterization for the treatment of liver cancer. J Food Process Eng. 2020; 43:e13338. (concealed information)
• Undergone an internship in Murugappa Chettiar Research Centre (MCRC), Taramani,Chennai, India
- Extraction of lipids were done from aquatic plants, also transesterification process was followed to study the lipid nature and its efficiency in biodiesel production.
• Undergone an internship at Bioneem tech Pvt Ltd, Chennai, India
- Anti - Microbial study on Melia dubia was done were different types of phytochemical compounds effect was observed using a thin layer chromatography (TLC). In our training we learnt that Melia dubia does have excellent anti-microbial activities and its levels of phytochemical compounds were analysed.
• MSc Immunology- Project title- ‘CNS manifestations in SARS CoV 2 infection’.
• B.Tech Biotechnology
1. Final year project title – ‘Anti- cancer activity of curd infused with Gymnema sylvestre and its compound identification’.
2. ‘Lipid extraction from Aquatic plants and Transesterification for Biodiesel Production’.
3. Standardisation, extraction and profiling of Alkaloids from medicinal plants and exploring its bioactivity studies.
4. Study of pH level in different types of bore water.
CO- CURRICULAR ACTIVITIES
1. Attended a Workshop on NGS in SRM University , Chennai, India
2. Attended the workshop on MAT Lab in National Institute of Technology, Trichy, India
3. Presented a part of my during my bachelors thesis in ‘National conference on Current trends in plant sciences in Madras Christian College’, Chennai, India
Industry knowledge: Western blotting, SDS phage, ELISA, PCR, cell culture, FACS analysis, Thin layer chromatography, Agarose gel electrophoresis, GC- MS
IT: Proficient at MS office applications, Endnote, Bioinformatics analysing tools and graph pad prism
Languages known: English and Tamil
Sports: Actively involved in Throw ball, Shot put, Discus throw and swimming
biology lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest cellular biology lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, genetics lessons for all!
Taking microbiology lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||€11|