My teaching method is content focused and mostly based on critical analysis of the subjects.
I approach topics with open mind and allow the students to express their opinion freely in class.
I give lessons to any students who want to approach the spanish language and southamerican culture no matter the age or background.
I tailored the classes regarding the particular interests of the student so they can learn the language by exploring their passions. I am interested in a wide variety of subjects ranging from philosophy and history to music and technology.
I studied International affairs in Venezuela and a MSc in Public Management at the university of Birmingham UK.
I was a lecturer in International Relations at the University Monteavila in Caracas and worked as a Legislative Assistant at the Venezuelan Parliament.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Hult International Business School, Artificial Intelligence / Big Data and Analytics Jun 2020
- University of Birmingham, MSc Public Management – Distinction Oct 2018 - 2019 Birmingham, UK (Chevening Scholar)
- Universidad Central de Venezuela, PGDip in International Politics and Law Jan 2010 - Dec 2013
- Universidad Central de Venezuela, BA in International Relations Sep 2004 - Jul 2008
- SEO Junior Executive, EF Education First, London, UK Oct 2019 – Oct 2020
- Legislative Assistant, Venezuelan Parliament, Caracas, Venezuela Jan 2016 - Oct 2019
- Universidad Monteávila, Lecturer, Caracas, Venezuela Jul 2016 - Jul 2018
- International Analyst, International Relations Secretariat UNT , Caracas, Venezuela
Jul 2015 - Jul 2018
Spanish (native), English (advanced), Italian (advanced), French (basic).
• Chevening Scholarship. Foreign and Commonwealth Office. UK, August 2018.
• U21 Masters Intensive Module. “South Asia: Regional Challenges and the International Context”,
University of Delhi. India, February 2019.
• Fall Academy for Young International Policy Makers. “Using the United Nations Sustainable
Development Agenda for Transformative Politics”, Friedrich Ebert Foundation – FES- New York.
United States, November 2016.
• International Summer School, “The Future of the European Union: Integration and Institutions”,
Istituto per gli Studi di Politica Internazionale -ISPI-. Italy, September 2016.
• International Kassel Summer School, “Making Globalization Fair”, Friedrich Ebert Foundation -
FES- Hofgeismar. Germany, May 2015.
spanish lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest oral expression - spanish lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - spanish lessons for all!
Taking oral comprehension - spanish lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||€18||€18|