I offer a free consultation to specifically identify the needs of the student, and I adapt and work my teachings around that.
I identify how the student learns best and use a variety of written, oral and audio learning opportunities to best suit the needs of the student. I am flexible in my timetable and open to many different hours.
I am a recent graduate from the University of Limerick. I am a caring, outgoing and patient person, and I have a strong aptitude for sharing my knowledge with others. I can speak French, German and Gaeilge to a high level.
I have experience teaching 2 students on a one to one basis, one for professional development and the other was a young learner.
• Exceptionally strong customer orientation and organizational skills and ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with experience of compiling professional correspondence including letter writing / email through experience with Amazon as a Seller Support Associate.
• Improved ability to work on my own initiative and as part of a team through my current role, having adapted to the challenges of exclusively working online and from home.
• Ability to proficiently manage a challenging workload, while maintaining excellent interpersonal communicative skills.
• Experience living and studying in France for 5 months and this has greatly improved my French communication skills. I also have experience living and working in Germany for 6 months where I completely immersed myself in the German culture and language.
• Excellent organizational skills, ability to plan and coordinate events individually and as part of a team.
• Confident in my ability to communicate via email & phone through my experience as an Amazon Seller Support Associate supporting the German and UK market.
• I pride myself in my attention to detail and quality assurance when it comes to proofreading communications and documents of any sort.
• Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Teams and completed a course in E.C.D.L. I have proficient typing skills and experience in researching and report writing, as well as updating policies and data management.
• Strong mathematical skills, knowledge of cash handling procedures while using the utmost discretion.
2021: Health and Safety Authority (hsa.ie)
• Return to Work Safely Induction
2021: Child and Family Agency (tusla.ie)
• Children First Learning Programme
2020 – Present: The TEFL Institute of Ireland
• Currently undergoing an Advanced Level 5 TEFL Course
2016 – 2020: Bachelor of Arts (Joint Honours, Level 8), University of Limerick
● Subjects studied included Media Studies, Cultural Studies, Psychology, English, and majoring in German and French for my final year.
● As part of my University course Erasmus programme I studied in Rouen, France for 5 months, and worked in Germany for 6 months.
2010 - 2016: Presentation College, Athenry, Co. Galway.
• Achieved 515 points in my leaving certificate exams taking all higher-level subjects.
August 2020 – Present
Amazon: Seller Support Associate
• Responsible for responding to Seller and Customer queries via phone, email and live chat in a professional and efficient manner.
• Coordinating multiple tasks simultaneously, ability to proactively conduct research, identify any areas of concern while implementing and setting up new procedures.
• Administrative duties including the aforementioned and also updating systems, setting goals to improve services and updating personal files.
• IT and website support ensuring that Sellers have all the necessary tools to update their websites, inventory and the interface of their stores.
• Working independently and also liaising with colleagues across the organization to ensure process completion, experience arranging calls and meetings.
• Using varying styles and methods of communication to effectively converse with other teams to achieve common goals and build and maintain professional relationships.
May 2019 – July 2020
Dealz, Galway: Sales Assistant
● Serving customers during the Covid 19 crisis, including implementing the requested social distancing and hygiene standards. Also responsible for the ‘meet & greet’ of customers as they enter the store, ensuring they adhere to government guidelines.
● Dealing with customer service issues for example: refunds, exchanges, complaints in person or via telephone.
● Managing levels of stock, liaising with head office and suppliers to ensure supplied remained consistent even during the crisis.
Jan 2018 - July 2018
Froebel Kindergarten, Hamburg, Germany: Teaching Assistant
● Effectively communicated with and built a positive rapport with students and families from many different cultural and educationally disadvantaged backgrounds.
● Organizing games, activities, excursions in supportive learning situations all whilst adhering to stringent health and safety guidelines and institutional policies.
● Attending staff conferences and meetings with parents/ guardians and communicating in a professional and efficient manner.
Volunteering and Extra – Curricular:
Craughwell Athletics Club: Volunteer & Coach
• Organized and prepared sessions, group activities and excursions for young people, while coordinating with a team of coaches to ensure that the young people reached their highest potential.
Certificates and Achievements: First Aid, Manual Handling, European Computer Driver’s License, Diversity, Equality and Inclusion Training.
EFL lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
|at her home||at your home||By webcam|
|1 hour||Not available||Not available||€14|