Bachelor's degree in chemistry. Master's degree in Analytical chemistry. Pursuing a PhD in organic chemistry with only a year left. Also have several years of organic chemistry teaching. Have taught at the college level for more than 4 years.
Have taught over 300 college level students with great results. Very people minded instructor that can relate on multiples levels. Have experience in organic, fundamentals of chemistry, quantitative analysis, analytical chemistry, chem 1, chem 2, and all general chemistry classes and labs.
Summary Skilled complex problem solver with proven record of success in consistently achieving project goals and exceeding expectations. Efficient, organized leader with ability to coordinate cross-disciplinary efforts to deliver effective solutions. Exceptional communication skills (written and oral) and highly adept with personal computers. Very dedicated and dependable.
Experience Environmental Health & Safety Department
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR Jul 2016-Present
Graduate Student Intern
• Collect and organize chemical and hazardous waste inventories for the entire campus
• Assisted the Chemical Hygiene Officer in developing a template and examples for Standard Operating Procedures for Hazardous Materials
• Developed hazardous material and first responder pre-plans for several buildings across campus
• Assisted in the development and implementation of a commercial chemical and compliance information management system
Chemistry & Biochemistry Department
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR Aug 2013 - Jul 2016
• In charge of teaching, prepping, and grading laboratory components of Organic Chemistry classes
• In charge of leading and grading tutoring components of Organic and Fundamentals of Chemistry classes
• In charge of administering and grading various Chemistry tests
Paul Group, Chemistry & Biochemistry Department
University of Arkansas, Fayetteville, AR Aug 2013 - Present
• Worked with diagnostic probe molecules and proton exchange membranes using hydrodynamic voltammetry
• Managed the day-to-day operations of the lab
• Participated in several conferences to present original research and attend focused symposiums to cultivate my field of research
• Researched a focused topic to generate and complete a Master’s thesis and defense
Bachelor of Science in Chemistry – Minor in Business
Arkansas Tech University
Master of Science in Analytical Chemistry
University of Arkansas
Honors Arkansas Tech Academic Scholarship, Arkansas Challenge Scholarship, Who’s Who Among Students 2013, Presidential Leadership Cabinet Arkansas Tech
Alpha Chi Sigma (ΑΣ 2015) Leadership Cabinet, Electrochemical Society, Arkansas Tech Chemistry Club Leadership Cabinet, University of Arkansas Toxic Substance Committee, Van Buren Citizen’s Police Academy Alumni, Highland Heights Church, Ducks Unlimited, Westark Area Council Boy Scouts of America
Technical Skills Strong technical writer • Excellent in Microsoft Operating Systems • BioRAFT • OPUS • HAZWOPER • USDOT Hazardous Materials Regulations (49 CFR) • ICS 100 • ICS 200 • CH Instruments • CPR • First Aid
Excellent References Available Upon Request
maths lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest algebra lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, chemistry lessons for all!
Taking organic chemistry lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|