- Hourly rate €9
- Response Time 24h
A-Z Of Computer With Me You can Learn All If and But's Of Computer's
- at your home
About the lesson
• Devising suitable surveys to identify the IT training needs within the organization
• Drafting course content of technical training programs according to organizational requirements.
• To design and deliver IT training courses and training materials for end-users mostly done through presentations, worksheets and hardcopies.
• Executing training sessions, webinars, workshops etc. in groups or individually
• Conduct direct training sessions for all staff on a wide range of software applications
• To monitor, evaluate and review the quality and effectiveness of training, assessment and outcomes of courses delivered
• Coordinating the administration for delivering training courses, including programming languages and database management.
- Computer Skills
- Junior Cycle
- Transition Year
• Engaging, understanding, and knowledgeable technical trainer with over 3 years of teaching experience.
• Certified in latest web and graphics platforms and Microsoft platforms with a Masters in computer application (MCA).
• Dedicated to educate people on basic and state-of-art IT and computer technologies. Shaping up training programs for developing technical and enable others develop skills that will make them better professionals.
• Well versed with school and college level computer course curriculum.
• Excellent interpersonal and presentation abilities and knows how to impart highly technical information in a manner that is easy to understand for IT staff.
- 5h: €45
- 10h: €90