postgraduate student/Durham Law School. The most essential way of learning ARABIC is finding the "appropriate" vocabulary; which only a native speaker can guide you to find. Then comes the grammatical structure which can be acquired through continuous observation and feedback.
I have been speaking ARABIC for 23 years, and I have done my LL.B in Arabic(3.13), which needs profound knowledge in Arabic language. I have taught Arabic for an American student in my country(Jordan). she speaks like a domestic now.
available groups disscount
The University Of Jordan
LL. B (Hons) law school GPA 3.13 2012-2016
Legal terminology & texts in English (A),Advanced Arabic (A), Research project (A), computer skills (A).
Vice president of the university’s debate club and one of its founders/ 2013-2014
First place on the law school moot court tournament 3-July-2013
Second place on the law school debate tournament 7-July-2013
Third place on the first Jordanian national debate tournament 2014
Started teaching English private lessons since (in Jordan) 2015
• Started working with the United States Agency for International development (USAID), on February,15,2017 / at the Independent electoral commission (Jordan) / Legal Department- Media Department – Logistics
• I took the IELTS test. I have scored 7.5 in listening and 7 overall.
• summer course about the “application of human rights treaties “with the Human rights center at Lebanon/ 2014
• advanced training at debating skills and public speaking with young Arab voices cooperating with the British council /2014
• internship at Hammurabi law firm/ 2016
• four thank you letters from the Dean of Law School over two years, due to the significant efforts towards developing the school’s activities 2013/2014
• data mining
• conducting research
• drafting skills
• MS office & other
• Operational support
• Report writing ,
• Administrative systems
Personal skills personal details
Address: College of St Hild & St Bede,Durham DH1 1SZ
• Professional manners
• Honest and trustworthy mobile number: (concealed information)4
• An eye for details email : (concealed information)
• Confident driving license: valid
• Highly motivated & enthusiastic nationality : Jordanian
Native language: Arabic
Second language: English
All Available on request
I have really enjoyed my lessons with Abdelhameed, he was informative, helpful and patient, also he tries to involve creative methods to help me memorize.
He has taught me and he has really good explaining skills. I really enjoyed every course and I learned a lot.
Abdelhameed is a good student with a wonderful personality. He is really smart and funny, trying always to find a way to make everybody around laugh or smile .
Abdelhameed Dairy was in my debate team back in college, he had the best Arabic legal terms to make our statements stronger. He dedicated most of his time to reach the top, and we did it. It was one of the most fun times we -as a team- ever had. Wishing him best of luck in his journy to obtain an LLM from Durham Uni.
I have known mr abdelhameed for 4 years now , he is an amazing teacher who has a great and interesting way in explaining his lessons , without him my 2 sisters would not have made it in their exams.
arabic lessons closeby? Here's a selection of tutor listings that you can check out.
Superprof can also suggest accent reduction - arabic lessons to help you.
Learning isn't a problem, vocabulary - arabic lessons for all!
Taking oral expression - arabic lessons has never been easier: you're going to learn new skills.
|at his home||at your home||By webcam|